1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. OTHER INFORMATION
3. TRACKING TECHNOLOGY AND COOKIES
4. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- Process financial transactions, purchases, orders, and subscriptions.
- For the performance of our contract with you (e.g., purchase).
- Send you order confirmation.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Administer your account.
- Allow access to the Website’s Forum and/or Blog.
- Keep you informed of sales, discounts, and promotions.
- Investigate illegal activities or violations of Website conditions of use.
- To prevent and detect fraud against you or Urth Apparel.
- Improve customer service and user experience (e.g., via targeted advertising).
- Comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal obligation.
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With. Urth Apparel may share personal information with:.
- Urth Apparel affiliates (domestic and international).
- Service providers Urth Apparel uses to help deliver Urth Apparel’s products and/or services to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, and delivery companies.
- Other third parties Urth Apparel may use to run Urth Apparel’s business, including, but not limited to marketing agencies or website hosts.
- Credit reporting agencies.
- Urth Apparel’s banks.
- Urth Apparel’s insurers and brokers.
For any customer residing outside the United States, please note that some of the third-party companies may reside outside the European Economic Area. Urth Apparel only allows our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information.
5. YOUR CHOICE – OPTING OUT
6. DATA RETENTION
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
10. CHILDREN AND MINORS
11. YOUR RIGHTS AND PRIVACY COMPLAINTS
- Your Rights Under the GDRP. Users and customers in certain countries, including the EEA and European Union (“EU”) have certain rights regarding their personal information. Subject to any exemptions provided for by law, users in these countries may request access to their information and may request that Urth Apparel:
- Correct any mistakes in your information;
- Erase personal information upon your request;
- Refrain from using your information for direct marketing purposes upon your request;
- Your Rights Under the CCPA. You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) to exercise the following free of charge:
- Disclosure of the types of personal information Urth Apparel may collect about you;
- Right to disclosure of the selling or use of any personal information;
- Right to deletion of your personal information;
- Your protection against discrimination in the event you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
12. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
- Contact Urth Apparel at [email protected] regarding the subject data you would like to address
- Call Urth Apparel at +1 (949) 232-1999
- Email Urth Apparel at [email protected]
Urth Apparel is not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information Urth Apparel collects from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
Last Updated July 2020