Website Terms & Conditions Of Use
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
2. NO WARRANTY
3. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
4. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY AND REPORTING
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or trademark) you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material (or trademark) is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright/trademark owner.
Our designated Copyright/Trademark Agent to receive Notices is:
Albert J. Soler, Esq.
Soler Legal LLC
76 E. Euclid Ave.
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
7. URTH COMMUNITY AND FORUM OR BLOG
- The content of the Website and any Community Forum and Blog (collectively, the “Forum”), where applicable, including text, graphics, images, information, Forum users’ comments and information, and any other content appearing on the Website or Forum are for informational and or entertainment purposes only.
- BY INTERACTING WITH THE WEBISTE, THE FORUM, OR THE BLOG YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE, THE FORUM, AND/OR BLOG DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND: THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, FORUM, AND BLOG, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, INFORMATION, FORUM USERS’ COMMENTS AND INFORMATION, AND ANY OTHER CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE, FORUM, OR BLOG ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND OR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE, FORUM, OR BLOG (AUTHORED BY URTH OR AUTHORED BY ANY MEMBER OR FORUM OR BLOG USER) IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, AND DOES NOT IN ANY WAY CONSTITUTE, MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ALL USERS ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, DOCTOR, OR ANY OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER WITH ANY ISSUES AND/OR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY MEDICAL ISSUES RELATED TO NEWBORNS, BABIES, AND PEOPLE GENERALLY. DO NOT BASE ANY MEDICAL DECISIONS BASED ON ANYTHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM IN GENERAL. IN CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, ALWAYS CONTACT 911.
8. NO OFFENSIVE CONDUCT OR INAPPROPRIATE IMAGES
9. USER SUBMISSIONS
- By using the Website or Forum, you agree that you will not send, transmit, upload any content, images, or communications that infringe or violate any rights whatsoever of any third party. By uploading, commenting, or submitting information to the Website or Forum, you agree that such submission and content is non-confidential and appropriate for public consumption. Any submission involving user business information, ideas, concepts, inventions, or any other type of user submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you wish to keep any business information, idea, invention, or concepts private or proprietary, do not submit them to the public on the Website or Forum.
- By uploading media such as photo or video, you (i) grant Urth a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, and distribute such media, (ii) certify that any person pictured in the media (or if a minor his/her parent or guardian) authorizes Urth to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, and distribute such media, and (iii) you agree to indemnify Urth and its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees arise from the submission of such media and/or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Urth may remove and/or delete any user submissions at any time and without notice. The Forum is a public area and you are solely responsible for your own communications, uploads, and other submissions. As such, you are responsible for the consequences of your actions and your participation on the Forum. Urth is not responsible in any manner for the consequences of any communications you submit in the Forum.
10. NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR SOLICITATIONS
11. PRIVACY AND CHILDREN
12. INDEMNITY & RELEASE
14. GOVERNING LAW
When you purchase merchandise on our Website or interact with our Website, you agree and acknowledge that the laws of New York shall govern all issues and matters arising out of, or in relation to these Terms & Conditions (without giving effect to New York’s conflict of law principles), including, but not limited to, their validity, interpretation, performance, enforcement, and construction. You also agree that any dispute, case, controversy, or issue related to these Terms & Conditions shall be brought solely in New York, New York.
Last Updated July 2020.